Friday, October 16, 2009

MOVING

Well, it appears as if we are moving back to the great town of Arp. The house we are currently living in has sold and we have not gotten around to building our dream home!! LOL Jeremy has started a business which is located in Henderson so it will be much closer to the offices. I will still be bringing Burkelyn to her school and dance classes here in Lindale, so everyone can calm down. I sure am going to miss our neighbors and Lindale in general!! Maybe our house in Arp will sell while we are living in it also. Right now it looks like the day after Halloween, we will no longer be residing in Lindale : ( Guess I had better peek up in the attic and see just how much help I am going to be needing?!?

1 comment:

  1. I am just plain bummed! Well, I guess I better learn how to get to Arp!

    ReplyDelete